Hope you had a great holiday! Summer is here and we have hot constant sun here in Los Angeles. My new office has a great outdoor deck, but with the strong sun we don’t sit outside to work. On my trip to the hip Palm Springs hotel Korakia I fell in love with their fringed umbrellas by their pool, and after some search found a similar version from World Market.
I think umbrellas add such a festive vibe, they make the outdoors feel like indoors and offers a real opportunity for a particular design direction.
Below are my top 7 picks.
Banana leaf pillows and Sunshine Monogram carpet
Sunshine Monogram rug and Aloe Mark rug
Here are my top picks to spice up your outdoor space.
1. White and Black scalloped Umbrella
2. Resort 11′ Market umbrella-Black and white cabana stripe
3. Yellow striped market umbrella canopy
4. Resort 11′ Market umbrella-Flame and white cabana stripe
5. Natural Outdoor umbrella with fringe
6. Phoebe scallop edge pink umbrella
One thought on “Top 7 outdoor umbrellas”
I love them all!