Did you see last week’s inspiration post on the Summer Cottage look?
Here is PART 2 of that Style study and how to add some of that look in to your space. We have selected a few irresistible items that create the warmth of a stylish and timeless Summer country house. Always mix hi, low and vintage and only add in your home what you LOVE.
GET THE LOOK:
2. Black & White Bone mirror – email us at [email protected] to order
4. Miller Floral Loveseat- email us at [email protected] to order
5. Souers Light Blue Settee – email us at [email protected]com to order
7. Black and White Spotted Headboard- email us at [email protected] to order
11. Hyde Park Chair in Peacock – email us at [email protected] to order
12. Water House wall coverings (can be ordered via designer or us)
13. Bone inlaid Mirror- email us at [email protected] to order
18. Joyce Fringe Daybed – email us at [email protected] to order
GET THE LOOK WITH PAINTS:
We have selected a few great country paint colors that will look beautiful on your wall.
Remember this look and vibe can work anywhere. If you love this vibe use it anywhere. It doesn’t have to be a country place, it can be your city rental, a downtown apartment, an office. The point is to find what inspires you and create what you love.
If you need help with a paint color scheme, hop over to ROOM-FIX and grab our current deal on PAINT FIX use code FRESHPAINT at checkout. We create a paint color scheme for your house. Via pictures and getting some questions answered we will help you avoid costly and annoying paint mistakes.